At SASMAR we help couples connect better with each other through our brands that truly benefit the lives of consumers. Available from pharmacies, drug stores, major retailers and online in more than 70 countries.
Following recent expansion a position has become available for a highly driven Director Global Sales Operations.
This person must have sales or brand management experience at international level within FMCG, healthcare or cosmetics or similar.
This is a global role, with responsibility for multi-channel revenue of established leading healthcare brands generated from distributors, wholesalers, retailers, direct to consumers and marketplaces. As Sales Director you are responsible for creating and communicating sales goals and ways to achieve those goals for revenue with full support from a core dedicated and highly experienced management team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base across multiple trade channels.
- Build and Oversee an effective sales and account management team.
- Detect business opportunities and actively develop new clients
- Drive the sales process from plan to close
- Ensure full customer satisfaction by maintaining the client relationships and delivering a top level service
- Maintain all the distribution channels
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Develop and improve sales processes in order to drive desired sales outcomes
- Minimum 5 years sales experience, preferably within a related industry (FMCG)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and driven by strong sales results
- Strong analytical skills as you are required to work with and articulate numbers
- Ability to develop outstanding client relationships
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experienced in business forecasts and creating strategic sale plans
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to evaluate options to achieve beneficial outcomes
- Mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Fluent in English
You will use your strong business acumen and sales experience to penetrate new markets and create new business opportunities with key accounts including wholesalers, distributors, independent pharmacies, retail pharmacy banner groups.
Please provide documents in PDF format only.