We are looking for a qualified e-Business Manager to join our team.
You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content for our websites including the CONCEIVE PLUS brands and on platforms such as Amazon etc. Your duties will also include creation and sharing of content to raise brand awareness and monitoring visitor traffic and metrics to identify best practices for conversions.
This is a content management role, responsible for the communication of our brands to maximise revenue.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing and analytical skills.
Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term brand targets
Collaborate with marketing and brand teams to plan and develop converting content
- Lead the item creation and set up on e-business platforms
- Ensure product pages are set up within two weeks of launch
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Optimise listings for SEO
- Analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics to increase cart conversions
- Ensure listing stay active and winning buy box
- Upkeep cleanliness of ASIN catalogues with accurate information
- Generate accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Design promotional activities calendar and implement in compliance with brand guidelines
- Ensure regulatory and legal compliance workflow
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Content manager, seller or e-business manager
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent writing skills in English
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Entrepreneurial and financially & commercially astute
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Minimum 3 years experience in direct sales / digital marketing / trade marketing / brand marketing
- Previous Amazon experience preferred. Other .com retailer experience a plus.
At SASMAR, We are on a mission to be the brand of the future in personal care and we are looking for hard working people join us on the journey to success. We help couples in more than 60 countries internationally connect with each other better and with our Conceive Plus brand - we are doing a great job increasing the fertility rate too!
As well as being part of a great team, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary package, hospitalisation and health insurance, a modern working environment. As a financially stable, small but growing multi-national company there are genuine opportunities for career growth internationally.