INTERNSHIP - Global Sales & Business Development
SASMAR, a world leader in fertility and personal care is offering an Internship in the Sales Department. The opportunity is suited to an individual who is full of creative ideas and eager to contribute on a large scale. The intern will gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the international sales of consumer healthcare products, provide concrete deliverables and learn from top to bottom.
This is a paid internship of 6 months that will integrate you into within a international healthcare company. You’ll assist in global sales of our products within the Sales or Business Development and be part of a successful team.
What you will do
- Lead generation and qualification
- Quote and sales order generation
- Provide Market research and analysis on focus areas.
- Keep track of databases using our ERP system
- Monitor news and developments relating to key areas.
- Provide reports and analysis on data researched.
- Support presentations on new product concepts to prepare for presentation to major retailers and pharmaceutical wholesalers.
- Participate in external market research and development
- Assist in the management and development of relationships with non-profit organisations globally
- Assist in the management of wholesalers, distributors, and retailers globally
Who you are
- You have a BA/BS degree, preferably in a business or biology discipline
- Self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face.
- Ability to work well independently and meet deadlines.
- Problem solving ability – analyzed research and find gaps.
- Read, write and speak English to a professional standard as well as one other European language.
- You are available for a period of at least 6 months from June 2019
Who we are
At SASMAR, We are on a mission to be the brand of the future in personal care and we are looking for honest good people to join us on the journey to success. We help couples in more than 60 countries internationally connect with each other better and with our Conceive Plus brand - we are doing a great job increasing the fertility rate too!
Created in Sydney our style is different to other pharmaceutical companies but our principles of honesty, ethics, loyalty and trust still show in everything we do.
This is a paid internship of 6 months that will integrate you within a multi-national company.
The internship program is intended to be educational, inspirational, and purposeful. All interns are mentored by an employee who is associate level or above in order to ensure a quality level of learning for our interns and exposure to supervisory experience for our associates. At the end of the program interns should have a significant list of accomplishments to add to their resume and set them apart from other candidates in their field.