SASMAR, a world leader in fertility and personal lubricants is looking for a Supply and Demand Planner.
The Supply and Demand Planner is responsible for the planning and ordering finished goods from SASMAR factories and/or third party suppliers as well as maintaining supply levels for all SASMAR warehouses and direct to consumer customers ensuring uninterrupted supply to consumer, retail, wholesale and distributors. This key position ensures that product is available in the quantity and with the timing to support customer demand while meeting inventory targets.
- Develops and executes supply planning processes for key supply channels
- Direct to Consumer - including the use of Amazon’s Vendor central and seller central platforms to understand sales history and ensure adequate supply to warehouses ensuring that there are no out of stocks
- Retail, wholesale and distributors which draw on Sasmar’s stock - liaising closely with sales team to identify and forecast supply to ensure that there is no out of stock for Sasmar’s Direct consumer sales
- Plan and execute production in accordance with identified demand, lead times and capacity issues to ensure no out of stocks
- Creates a weekly capacity analysis and communicates results to management. Manages short and long term capacity issues and has an active role in planning solutions to production constraints.
- Maintains planning parameters min/max levels, manufacturing coverage duration, etc.
- Provides a viable, executable plan and monitors schedule attainment of manufacturing
- Communicates supply issues as well as quantity and date of re-supply on daily backorder report. Manages and resolves overdue orders due to product availability.
- Organize periodic meetings with sales staff to understand sales forecasts and impacts on supply levels
- Review and evaluate the forecast versus actual stock levels and expiry dates and capacity constraints.
- Facilitate pre-consensus meetings if necessary.
- Provides planning support with the preparation of long range capacity analysis.
- Participates in the overall inventory investment management.
- Shares in the accountability of customer service level consistency.
- Identifies and implements improvements to the planning process
Please apply with resume in PDF format.