Chaussée de la Hulpe 187, 1170 Brussels, België
02/20/2020 04:28:45 p.m.
SASMAR, a world leader in fertility and personal lubricants is looking for a highly self motivated Brand Manager to join their team in Brussels.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketeer who will be responsible for the growth of our brands internationally, and join the corporate management team. You will be in charge of the development and execution of marketing plans carefully designed to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. Working closely with R&D on product improvements and new line developments and territory specific product changes.
Sasmar brands include SASMAR® personal lubricants and Conceive Plus® fertility lubricant available in more than 60 countries globally, through a network of distribution partners, key retailers, pharmacies, wholesalers and clinics.
What you will do
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Monitor and assist country distributors with territory specific campaign
Who you are
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing advertising campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- You are fluent in English with the ability to communicate at a very high level. Other languages are an asset.
This is a global group position and includes promotion of our products in multiple countries and languages.
Who we are
At SASMAR, We are on a mission to be the brand of the future in personal care and we are looking for honest good people to join us on the journey to success. We help couples in more than 60 countries internationally connect with each other better and with our Conceive Plus brand - we are doing a great job increasing the fertility rate too!
Created in Sydney our style is different to other pharma companies but our principles of honesty, ethics, loyalty and trust still show in everything we do.
As well as being part of a great team that love what they do, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary package, a modern working environment with the latest technology that promotes productivity and collaboration with your colleagues. As a financially stable, small but growing multi-national company there are genuine opportunities for career growth within our head office in Belgium and our country offices in Australia, Hong Kong, London and Chicago as demand for our products increase internationally.