Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant + 16 Pre-Filled Applicators (SAVE! 2 Months Supply)
When it’s time to make a baby, Conceive Plus is the go-to brand for women across the world.
Conceive Plus isn’t for use exclusively by couples experiencing infertility. Rather, Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant and Supplements are to be used by all who want to enhance the conception process and provide the body with physiologically-key ions, vitamins, and minerals.
For best results, pair Fertility Lubricant with His + Hers Fertility Support Supplements. Shop the duo now and SAVE!
For Enhanced Fertility Support
Ideal pH per World Health Organization
Supports Sperm Mobility & Motility
Without a doubt, quality ingredients key for reproductive health are what sets Conceive Plus apart.
- Patented with Magnesium and Calcium Ions. The ONLY Lubricant with Key Ions. These ions play a key role in the conception process. For instance, our bodies need Magnesium ions (Mg2+) for over 300 biochemical processes in the body. Therefore, it’s no surprise it’s key to a healthy conception. In fact, Calcium (Ca2+) helps transport magnesium and is key for maintaining a healthy central nervous system.
- 16 Pre-Filled Applicators. The Pre-Filled Applicators ensure thorough and deep coverage of the product along with the vaginal tissue and cervix. Additionally, the tubes are easy to handle, ensuring adequate coverage each time you engage in sexual activity.
- 2.5 oz Fertility Lubricant Multi-Use Tube. This Savers Special comes with Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant in its tube form. In short, it applies and works like a normal lubricant. However. while most other lubricants are acidic in nature, Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant is more balanced in pH allowing sperm to survive en route to the egg.
- Controlled pH and Osmolarity. The doctor-developed formula of both the Applicators and Tube is pH-optimized per the World Health Organization (WHO). Since the fertility lubricant isn’t acidic and doesn’t create a barrier to sperm, sperm is able to completely intermix with the lubricant for an enhanced conception experience.
- Vaginal Moisturizer. Vaginal dryness is a little-known contributor to infertility. On the other hand, lubricating the vagina allows for the sperm to swim to the egg properly. In conclusion, Conceive Plus solves the issue of vaginal dryness by providing moisture.
- Enhances Sperm Viability and Motility. There are many factors that contribute to enhanced sperm migration in Conceive Plus. Since Conceive Plus is developed by specialists in the human reproductive system, we’ve included physiologically-key components like ions, balanced pH and osmolality, and replicated fluids found naturally within the body to provide all couples with a superior product.
Creating a family isn’t always easy. In fact, due to increasing infertility rates among couples TTC, the conception process can be time-consuming and expensive. That’s why our team of Harvard Medical School doctors created Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant. First, it’s lab-created to maximize your body’s natural fertility capacity with physiologically-key ions. Second, it contains magnesium and calcium that work in conjunction with a balanced pH and osmolality. Finally, the conception process is further idealized when pairing the applicators (inserted deep into the vagina 10-15 minutes before intercourse) with the multi-use tube (applied as regular lube to the penis).
Conceive Plus is unique, top-quality and created by elite doctors.
Safe for Oocytes and Embryo Development
FDA Cleared and Dr. Recommended
Non-Irritating to Vaginal Tissue
Non-Toxic to Living Cells
Manufactured in France
Find out why Conceive Plus is the choice of doctors, pharmacists and fertility clinics in 60+ countries.
Order Conceive Plus combo pack for enhanced pleasure and baby-making odds for TWO months!
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE!!
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.